Our range of PVC water stop seals are formulated from plasticized PVC compound. It is used as a device against possible risk of discomfiture that tends to be caused in concrete structure following climatic, Geo-disturbances and frictional impasse. These are designed to meet specific requirement of building industry. It is applicable in almost every strategic concrete structure such as Dams, Canals, Over Head/Under Ground Water Tanks, Swimming Pools, High Rising Multi Storied Buildings, Road Embankments, Basement, Bridges, and Retaining Walls.
The range comprises of Ribbed, Ribbed with central bulbs, Dumb Bell, Kicker Types, in variety of formulations to suit diverse applications in size varying from 80 mm to 305 mm width.
- Works as a sealant
- Fixed on predetermined place while concrete slab is lain
- Easy to install and weld at site and at required angle & shape.
- Material: Polyvinyl chloride
- Size: 80 mm to 305 mm
Structure That Require Water Stopper
- Storage Tanks.
- Retaining Walls.
- Swimming Pools.
- Water & Waste Water Treatment Plants.
- Subways, Tunnels & Culverts.
- Dams, Canals & Water Reservoirs.
- Foundation, Basements, Underground Parkings.
- Pumping Stations, Underground Chambers.
- Drainage and Sewerage Concrete structures (Sewerage Treatment Plants).